CMR Institute of Technology Direct Admission
CMR INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY DIRECT ADMISSION BY MANAGEMENT QUOTA
To get Direct Admission in College you need a Proper guidance to make your dream come true to study in top colleges for Higher Education. We RR Career Solution consultancy agency provides CMR Institute of Technology Direct Admission by Management Quota seat for 2018 Batch in top most branches. Contact RR Career Solution [An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company] Call on @ MR RAHUL RATHOR 09035924718 // 08880893336 Visit: www.admissionsenquiry.in & Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CMR INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY BANGALORE- DIRECT ADMISSION
CMRIT is not just a college. It’s a community of pro-active students with ambitious dreams. A dream of a bright future. A dream of a successful life. And we, at CMRIT, provide our students with all the necessary tools and guidance to convert these dreams into actions.
Established in 2000, the CMR Institute of Technology imparts quality, pragmatic education in engineering and management to help students hone their analytical abilities and develop their creative thinking skills. CMRIT meets the rapidly growing need for technology professionals by nurturing young minds in an innovative and progressive learning environment. Situated in the very heart of South India’s IT corridor, the CMRIT campus in Whitefield, Bangalore is centrally located, well connected and easily accessible.
At CMRIT, we are dedicated to holding aloft the flame of Sri Chikka Muniyappa Reddy’s dreams. Towards this end, we are committed to promoting technical education as a catalyst to the growth and development of the country and society at large. With world-class infrastructure and experienced faculty, CMR Institute of Technology is the preferred destination for technocrats and managers who wish to shape the future.
Affiliation & Recognition: (CMR Institute of Technology Direct Admission)
- Affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University
- Approved by AICTE, New Delhi
- Recognised by Government of Karnataka
- Accredited by NBA (CSE, ECE, EEE)
- Accredited by NBA (CV, ISE, ME)
- Accredited by NAAC with A+ (Certificate) (Accreditation Letter)
Vision: (CMR Institute of Technology Direct Admission)
To be a nationally acclaimed and globally recognised institute of engineering, technology and management, producing competent professionals with appropriate attributes to serve the cause of the nation and of society at large. Direct Admission CMRIT Bangalore by Management Quota
Mission:(CMR Institute of Technology Direct Admission)
- CMRIT seeks to realise its Vision with a Mission to:
- Create the necessary infrastructure appropriate to the needs of the programmes and activities of the institution. CMR Institute of Technology Direct Admission
- Attract and retain well-qualified faculty and supporting staff.
- Create and facilitate an ambience for interdisciplinary engagement, leading to a healthy competition among students and staff, in pursuit of excellence through lifelong learning.
- Develop and operate mutually-beneficial programs, partnering with industries, institutes and individuals of national and international repute. Direct Admission CMRIT Bangalore by Management Quota
- Create mechanisms to understand societal needs and provide solutions for the betterment of society.
Programs Offered @ CMRIT: (CMR Institute of Technology Direct Admission)
- INFORMATION SCIENCE & ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING
- ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
- ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS ENGINEERIING
- TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
Eligibility Criteria: (CMR Institute of Technology Direct Admission)
Admission to undergraduate programs in engineering shall be open to candidates who have passed Karnataka 2nd PUC / 12th standard or equivalent examination recognized by AICTE and State Government in Physics and Mathematics subjects along with Chemistry / Electronics / Biology / Biotechnology / Computer Science as optional subjects and English as one of the languages of study. Students must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate (40% for SC/ST/OBC). CMR Institute of Technology Direct Admission
The candidate must have also qualified in one of the following entrance exams: CET/ COMED-K / JEE / AIEEE.
Admissions Process: (CMR Institute of Technology Direct Admission)
Students who wish to seek admission to the various undergraduate programmes in engineering at CMR Institute of Technology may do so via one of the following processes:
- Common Entrance Test (CET)
- COMEDK and Selection Process
- Management Admission Process
Common Entrance Test & Selection Process: (CMR Institute of Technology Direct Admission)
The Government of Karnataka conducts a Common Entrance Test (CET) through the Karnataka Examination Authority. This entrance exam is a gateway to obtaining an engineering seat through the Government quota. The CET conducts the examination in four subjects namely Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics. Candidates who wish to seek admision in engineering courses appear for the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics exams.
COMEDK Selection Process: (CMR Institute of Technology Direct Admission)
The Karnataka Private Medical & Dental Colleges Association namely “Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka”, COMEDK also conducts entrance examinations for all students irrespective of state. After the COMEDK entrance test is administered and the test scores and rank lists have been published, centralized counseling will be conducted. Students are given the option of selecting the college of their choice during COMEDK counseling, and can choose CMRIT at this time. CMR Institute of Technology Direct Admission
Management Admission Process: (CMR Institute of Technology Direct Admission)
Admission through this process is open to both Karnataka and non-Karnataka students. Eligible students (those who meet qualifying requirements as per the eligibility criteria) may contact the CMRIT Admissions Section in order to obtain the application form. Candidates will be selected based on their academic merit and aptitude. Direct Admission CMRIT Bangalore by Management Quota
Read this also:
CMRIT Direct electronics communication engineering admission
Electrical electronics engineering CMRIT Direct Admission
CMRIT College direct admission in mechanical engineering
Computer Science engineering direct admission in CMRIT
Admissions Procedure: (CMR Institute of Technology Direct Admission)
- Candidates must fill in the registration form. This is to be done at the CMRIT College Campus.
- Visit the Admissions Section, and meet the Admissions Coordinator (Mrs. Revathi. R).
- Admissions fee details will be shared with the prospective candidate.
- Once the seat has been confirmed, candidates may fill out the application form and submit it along with the documents specified below. Direct Admission CMRIT Bangalore by Management Quota
Required Documents: (CMR Institute of Technology Direct Admission)
- The college requires that candidates submit the following documents at the time of admission. Note: A different set of documents is required for International students and Non-Resident Indians. Direct Admission CMRIT Bangalore by Management Quota
- (Please bring original documents along with 3 photocopies of the same).
*** CMR INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY DIRECT ADMISSION BY MANAGEMENT QUOTA ***
We provide admission guidance for the CMR Institute of Technology Direct Admission by Management Quota for 2018 Academic session. Call us for more details Contact RR Career Solution [An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company] Call on @ MR RAHUL RATHOR 09035924718 // 08880893336 Visit: www.admissionsenquiry.in & Email: email@example.com Admission is start for top Engineering Colleges at Bangalore & Pune !! Seats are limited. Hurry Up!!!!