Kiev Medical University, Ukraine
Study MBBS in Kiev Medical University, Ukraine
Kiev Medical University, aka KMU is one of the preferred choices of medical universities for the foreign students who seek admission for MBBS. It is a popular and highly reputed university in Ukraine. MBBS offered by KMU is a six years course. Among the world class medical universities in this country, Kiev Medical University is commendable.
Ukraine has set high standards of education and health care industry in the country. A health competition revolves among medical universities in Ukraine.
Apart from being a local university with high rank, KMU has established as the most dynamic medical universities among CIS nations and European Countries.
The university was founded in the year 1992. It has already trained more than 10,000 students who emerged as successful medical practitioners. Around 1000 foreign students study at KMU.
International students need not worry about the legality of their degree. All degrees issued by KMU are legal, and approved by the Foreign Ministry of Affairs, Ukraine.
There is an international collaboration initiated by KMU. The Kiev Medical University has registered with the AVICENNA directory. It has ties with the University of Copenhagen. Besides, there is also an association with the World Health Organization as well as the World Federation for Medical Education. Eventually, it makes Kiev Medical University duly recognized by the WHO.
MBBS and other medical degrees offered by KMU are approved by many medical councils in the world.
Indian Medical Council, General Medical Council of UK, Ghana Medical and Dental Council, Nigerian Medical and Dental Council, Pakistan Medical and Dental Council, US Education Department etc are the few countries that approve MBBS from KMU.
Kiev is the capital city of Ukraine and this university is named after the city. This city is marked one of the safest and secured places for the foreign students.
- MBBS is a 6 years course. It is inclusive of one year internship training in the hospitals and clinics attached with the university. The course is taught both in English and Ukraine Medium.
- Dentistry is a five years course, offered by KMU.
- There is an exclusive one year preparatory course for international students.
The university offers two admission sessions, every year. Admission is available in the month of February & September for each session. However, KMU enrolls a majority in September session. Those who missed admission, take MBBS admission in KMU in February session.
Minimum score of 50% from science stream from higher secondary school is the eligibility criteria to apply for MBBS in Kviv.
- The university has put forth strong foundation for development of international medical education and research.
- Indian Students, after completion of the course can appear in the screening exam and after passing it, can start practicing.
- The Ministry of Education and Science has recognized KMU with the highest level of accreditation.
- University provides hostel facilities for international students with all facilities.
- Rigorous training and practical session forms major part of last three years of study.
- Cost of education is highly affordable.