Ternopils State Medical University, Ukraine
Study MBBS in Ternopils State Medical University, Ukraine
Horbachevsky Ternopil State Medical University is one of the most preferred medical universities in Ukraine by MBBS aspirants. More than 2500 Indian students have completed MBBS successfully from this University.
Horbachevsky Ternopil State Medical University ranks first in the list of higher medical schools in Ukraine. It holds the accreditation of the IV level, based on the latest ratings and ranks listed by the Health Ministry, Ukraine.
To promote higher education and to collaborate with premiere institutes, the University has agreements with 17 countries.
More than 1500 foreign students from different countries study at this university. The university teaches in three languages, Russian, Ukrainian and English.
TSMU is one of the oldest and most reputed universities in Ukraine, with years of solid teaching experience. It remains one of the prime institutes that serve as front runners offering quality medical education. The university already established the potential to produce highly skilled and capable healthcare and medical professionals.
Ternopil State Medical University was founded in the year 1957. After 40 years of establishment, in the year 1997, the university upgrades as the medical academy. In the year 2004, it was established as the University.
This is the first university in Ukraine that received the highest accreditation, awarded by the Ministry of Health and Ministry of Education Ukraine.
The university campus is located in an extremely serene location with zero distraction. It is located in a wonderful city of Ternopil.
MBBS is offered as MD in this university. It is a 6 years program inclusive of internship training. The university offers undergraduate and postgraduate medical courses.
- MBBS – Clinical Medicine, 6 years program
- Bachelors of Dentistry
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
Post graduate programs include
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Orthopaedics and Traumatology
- Internal Diseases
- general practical training Family Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- Clinical Pharmacy.
Academic year begins from September 1, every year and closes by the end of June.
Deadline for admission application November 15.
Admission procedure is simple. Students shall apply with educational certificates and duly filled visa application form to the university. Since the competition to seek admission in is high, students shall apply before a few months. The major eligibility criteria is, must have obtained 55% average marks in physics, chemistry, and biology in your higher secondary education with English as a medium of study.
Highlights of the Medical College
- TSMU is the best Government University to study MBBS in Ukraine
- The university offers MBBS program in English language. There is no interruption of foreign language during the course of study.
- Comfortable and state of the art facilities to accommodate the full time students, international students and resident physicians in the campus hostel.
- TSMU provide extensive training to the students. It engages students in various activities and programs conducted by qualified and expert professionals, specialists in the field of medical science.
- TSMU is one of the very few universities in Ukraine that offer exclusive Indian Food. The canteen serves Indian food. Also, the university extended special kitchen facilities for students to cook Indian food.