MBBS in Rohilkhand Medical College & Hospital. Rohilkhand Medical College is a one of best Medical College in Rohilkhand Region. MBBS, MD & MS Admission are open…….
The university is where people are motivated to acquire knowledge & engage the world around them. Our institute has world class facilities & pedagogy, which are constantly reviewed & upgraded to reflect the latest trends & developments in higher education.
MBBS Admission in Rohilkhand Medical College
Global leadership and excellence in education, research and health care.
THE CAMPUS –
Rohilkhand Medical College & Hospital is situated in the heart of the city of Bareilly. Bareilly is about 255 kms from national capital Delhi and 245 kms from state capital Lucknow, situated at National highway – 24. The campus is lush green, sprawling over an area of 42 acres. It is about 5 kms fromRailway station and 2 kms from Bus stand. A well built residential complex for faculty and separate hostel for boys & girls are available within the campus. The recreational facilities are the envy of all other colleges in Bareilly. The campus provides twenty four hour water supply, electricity supply and all other essential amenities.
THE COLLEGE –
Rohilkhand Medical College is run by award winning doctors of the repute, which is a matter of immense pride for the college. College has been established by Rohilkhand Educational Charitable Trust dedicated to providing quality education.
The faculty members, apart from teaching UG & PG, are actively involved in research activities. Various guest lectures, CMEs, Symposia & Seminars are being organized at regular intervals for faculty members & students to continuously upgrade their knowledge.
THE HOSPITAL –
Rohilkhand Medical College & Hospital is a premier 720 bedded tertiary care teaching hospital which provides immense training & planning opportunities & platform for students of medical & allied fields. The Hospital provides round the clock Emergency & Trauma care.
The M.B.B.S. Course is –
• Recognized by Medical council of India (MCI), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India.
“`• Approved by U.P. Government.
• Old courses are affiliated to MJP Rohilkhand University, Bareilly(Government university).
• The campus is now converted to its own self financing university. by the name of “Bareilly International University” established under Act No 26 of 2016 of uttar pradesh.all running courses are now under this Bareilly International University.
HOSTEL & MESS FACILITY –
The M.B.B.S. course is completely residential. Separate hostels are provided for boys & girls within the campus. The rooms are well ventilated and are on twin sharing basis. Each student is provided with a cot, mattress, table, chair and almirah. Each Hostel has its own dinning hall, recreation room, visitor’s room & beautiful lush green lawns. Water purifier and water coolers are also provided in the mess to meet the requirement of students. In addition there is provison for air coolers in the hostel. The students are provided with breakfast, lunch, evening refreshment & dinner.
CENTRAL LIBRARY –
The college boasts of a centrally situated library which aims to satisfy the academic needs of the faculty and students. Its vast collection of books, journals (National & International), CDs and internet connectivity meets the requirements of both learning & research interest. The library provides the following student support services:-
• Reading room facility.
• National & International Database.
• Book lending services.
• Reprographic services.
• Reference & information services.
• E – Library.
• Internet services.
Library rules & regulations have to be strictly followed.
ACADEMIC BLOCK –
The main academic block of the college is 3 storied building with a covered area of more than 6,00,000 sq. feet, It comprises of lecture theatres equipped with modern teaching aids (OHP, slide projector, LCD Projectors), laboratories, Museums, departmental libraries & faculty chambers which are ideal for academics as well as research.
Dr. Keshav Kumar , renowned Surgeon and award winner for professional excellence is an MBBS, MS, MRSH, FISS and Managing Director of a multi-crore hospital known as Keshlata Hospital, which was promoted by him & his wife Dr. Lata Agarwal, MBBS, MS (Obst. & Gynae) in the year 1990. The hospital has a wide range of facilities viz Cobalt-60 Machine, CT Scan, MRI, Lithotripter, C Arm image intensifier, Cardiac Cathlab etc. The Hospital has all the departments viz Cancer treatment & surgery, general & open surgery, Urology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Orthopedics, Dentalogy, Cardiology, Open Heart Surgery, Gynecology, Radiology, Radiotherapy, General Medicine, ENT & Opthalmics etc. The Hospital contains 125 bedded facilities managed by 14 senior consultant doctors. The hospital is situated at delapeer, stadium road, Bareilly just three 3 kms from the institute & is fully affiliated with this institute. Keshlata school of nursing and Keshlata Institute of Paramedical Sciences are also situated in the campus of Keshlata Hospital
Dr. Ashok Agarwal, MBBS. MD. DCH is having his own hospital known as Ashok Kiran Hospital. Ashok Kiran Hospital, a land mark for healthy Mother & healthy child is a success story of Dr. Ashok Agarwal & Dr. (Mrs.) Kiran Agarwal, MBBS, MS (Obst. & Gyane). Since it’s Establishment in 1987 this hospital has served the citizens of Bareilly with advanced medical treatments in the specialized field of Pediatric and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Situated 3 km from Medical College Campus, this hospital is a 60-bedded hospital equipped with 10 incubators along with advanced nursery unit and round the clock facilities like – Warmers, Phototherapy, C-PAPm Blood Gas Analysis, All types of Pediatric, Obstetric & Gynecological Surgeries, Painless Delivery, Fetal Monitors, Ultra Sound, Upgraded Pathology. Apart from specialized medical treatments this hospital conducts welfare programs like vaccination programs, family planning & welfare education programs to educate the patients
Rohilkhand Medical College MBBS Ranking
Dr. Lata Agarwal, MBBS. MS.
Dr. Kiran Agarwal, MBBS. MS.
The college has 3 years post graduate degree courses in :
1. M.D. in Anatomy – 3 seats
2. M.D. in Physiology – 2 seats
3. M.D. in Biochemistry – 2 seats
4. M.D. in Pharmacology – 4 seats
5. M.D. in Microbiology – 1 seat
6. M.D. in Social & Preventive Medicine (Community Medicine) – 6 seats
7. M.D. in Pathology – 1 seat
8. M.D. in General Medicine – 4 seats
9. M.D. in Chest & T.B. (Pulmonary Medicine) – 3 seats
10. M.D. in Psychiatry – 2 seats
11. M.D. in Dermatology (Skin & V.D.) – 3 seats
12. M.D. in Anaesthesia – 3 seats
13. M.D. in Paediatrics – 4 seats
14. M.D. in Radio-diagnosis – 2 seats
15. M.S. in General Surgery – 5 seats
16. M.S. in Ophthalmology – 3 seats
17. M.S. in Ear, Nose & Throat (E.N.T.) – 3 seats
18. M.S. in Orthopaedics – 2 seats
19. M.S. in Obstetrics & Gynaecology – 4 seats
Two years post graduate diploma course is available in :
1. Diploma in Medical Lab Technology
2. Diploma in Clinical Pathology
3. Diploma in Dental Hygiene
4. Diploma in Dental Mechanics
5. Diploma in X-ray Technology
The aim of the programme is to produce doctors who have learnt the need to : –
1. Treat each patient with dignity, kindness, courtsey & respect.
2. Be competent in diagnosing and managing common health problems of the individual and community.
3. Serve the community through preventive medicine & education.
4. Appreciate the rationale for different therapeutic modalities & be familiar with the administration of “essential drugs” & their side effects.
5. Remain committed to continuing improvement in quality through adaptation of technological advance & continuing education,
6. Maintain the dignity of the Profession.
7.Recognize their responsibility to society and the development of traits such as personal integrity, sense of responsibility, dependability & ability to relate to & show concern for other individuals.
Four & a half years ( 4 ½ yrs) plus one year compulsory rotatory internship. Candidates admitted to MBBS course must pass all papers of first MBBS examination, within four attempts ( the four attempts are to be completed within 3 yrs from the date of enrolment). If they fail to do so, they will not be alllowed to continue the course.
a) Age : The candidate should have completed 17yrs of age on 31stDecember of the year preceding the year in which admission is sought.
b) Qualifying exam: The candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent with English, Physics,Chemistry & Biology. Scoring a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology subjects. The English level should not be less than the core course prescribed by the NCERT.
For Medical Counseling & Admissions
Our Offices Locations : We are based In PUNE / DELHI / INDORE / CHENNAI / KOLKATA / PATNA / RANCHI / GHAZIABAD / GUWATHI / CHATTISGARH / NOIDA & BANGALORE.
Note :We are receiving a lot of queries regarding medical & dental admission. If we couldn’t answer your call you are requested to mail your detailed requirement in the above given e-mail id.
:::::::: NOTE::::::: This ad provides information regarding management quota admissions to various colleges in India. That does not mean that all the colleges have got management seats or subjected to any authorization with us. Also, all colleges do not provide direct admission without entrance exams. We endorse all the private medical colleges proudly as ours one of the venerated and alleged allies in India.