Popular Medical courses for aspirants after passing the class 12th entrance exam from science stream in India.
Best UG Medical courses in 2019 for students who studied Physics, Chemistry & Biology as compulsory subjects in class 11th & 12th.
List of Top 10 Undergraduate Medical Courses in 2019
1) MBBS:- Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (5 ½ Years duration)
2) BDS:- Bachelor of Surgery (5 Years duration)
3) B.Pharm:- Bachelor of Pharmacy (4 Years duration)
4) Pharm.D:- Doctor of Pharmacy (6 Years duration)
5) BPT:- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (4 Years duration)
6) Allied Health Science Courses (3 – 4 Years duration)
7) B.Sc. Nursing:- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (4 Years duration)
8) GNM Nursing:- General Nursing & Midwifery (3 Years duration)
9) BAMS:- Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine (5 ½ Years duration)
10) BHMS:- Bachelor of Homeopathy medicine (5 ½ Years duration)
You must write the NEET UG Entrance exam for MBBS & BDS Admission in India.
To get admission in Pharmacy, Nursing, Allied Health science courses you need to pass the class 12th exam with 50% score in science subjects.
Popular Postgraduate Medical courses for students with a bachelor degree in MBBS, BDS, Pharmacy, Nursing, Ayurveda courses.
Best Postgraduate Medical Courses in 2019 for Doctors, Dentist, Pharmacist, Nurse, Ayurveda doctors & allied health science professionals.
Top 10 Postgraduate Medical courses in India
1) M.D:- Masters of Medicine (3 years duration)
2) M.S:- Masters of Surgery (3 years duration)
3) M.D.S:- Masters of Dental Surgery (3 years duration)
4) M.Pharm:- Master of Pharmacy (2 years duration)
5) Post-Bachelorette of Pharmacy:- Postgraduate in Pharmacy (3 years duration)
6) M.Sc. Nursing:- Master of Science in Nursing (2 years duration)
7) PB B.Sc. Nursing:- Post Basic Bachelor of Science in Nursing (2 years duration)
8) M.Sc Allied Health Science:- Masters in Allied Health Science (2 years duration)
9) M.P.T:- Masters ofPhysiotherapy (2 years duration)
10) MD Ayurveda: Post Graduate in Ayurveda (3 years duration)
To get admission in Your desired master’s degree programs, you need to successfully complete your undergraduate course.
For admission in MD MS & MDS courses, you also need to qualify the NEET PG or NEET MDS Entrance exams
Book a Free consultation with us for Direct Admission in UG & PG Medical courses.