Study Medicine in Ningxia University, China
Ningxia University is a regional university in China, administered by Education Ministry o People’s Republic of China along with Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region.
It was founded in the year 1958 and in the year 1997, the Institute of technology, YinChuan Normal College, and Ningxia education college merged into this university. Ningxia University is a part of the 211 Project initiative of China, with focus on higher education.
MBBS program offered by Ningxia is approved and listed in the WHO world dictionary. It has the international reputation and one of the most preferred universities to study MBBS.
The University has three campuses, with about 2500 teaching staff, where more than 50 % of the staff holds master’s and doctoral degrees. The widespread campus is located in a beautiful atmosphere, in a city with rich history and culture.
The university has 24 schools offering 70 undergraduate programs in 9 fields, 5 specialized masters program and 23 doctoral programs. There are many additional second level and third level master’s and doctoral programs offered by this university which counts a lot on higher education.
MBBS is a 6 years degree inclusive of one year rotational internship. Students shall complete the internship training.
The course curriculum begins in the month of September every year.
- Eligibility criteria includes pass in the school education in 10+2 pattern, with minimum score of 50 % in aggregate in the major subjects as Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Students should have scored a minimum of 50% marks in each of the main subjects, PCB respectively.
- The applicant should be a non-china nationality and abide by the laws
- Age shall be minimum 17 years and maximum shall be 26 years
- Students shall provide all certificates that authenticate their qualification while sending application for admission. It includes mark sheets, school leaving certificate, etc.
Applicants to join MBBS in this college are shortlisted based on the marks scored in the higher secondary examination.
Highlights of the Medical College
- Ningxia University one among the first higher education institution that receives foreign students, duly approved by Ministry of Education China.
- The university offers government scholarships and grants to the international students.
- Every year, the university enrolls more than 2000 students, in different disciplines of study from 40 different countries, from India, Russia, Australia to United States and Japan.
- In a massive campus, the university has hostel for international students built with all amenities. Accommodation for foreign students has standard rooms inclusive of a telephone, a TV, bathroom, a water- heater, an air-conditioner and also the internet connection.
- Ventilated class rooms and lecture halls, library, well equipped laboratories, and skilled teachers, affiliation with international education program and rotational training in different fields.
- Have affiliations with international exchange programs, for academic exchange and researches.
- University has restaurants and shopping facilities inside the campus. City’s one of the biggest supermarkets is located in a distance of 5 minute walk from the campus.