Study MBBS in Qiqihar Medical University, China
Qiqihar medical university is a premier institution of higher education in China. Located in the Heilongjiang province, in the northeast part, it is one of the older medical universities in the China. The university fortifies and promotes inter-university relationships, co-operation and exchange functions, maintains cordial association with many reputed institutions at a global arena.
MBBS in Qiqihar medical university is a 6 years medical course, taught in English. The application starting date is September 2019 and closes on 30th October 2018.
Since this one of the preferred study abroad universities, the university also focuses on proving all amenities to international students, aside the high quality education. In addition, QMU also recruited foreign lecturers. Currently, the university has about 3500 teaching professionals, where about 70 percent teaching staff holds master degree.
Qiqihar medical university equips the students with essential skills and knowledge to become one of the qualified and excellent medical professional in an international standard.
The university has ties with more than 20 academic associations and research institutes, which deals with post doctoral research programs.
The university is located in the hometown, stands at the banks of the scenic river, Nenjiang. Spread across 9.86 lakhs sq meters, the university campus is extensive. It has 8 schools, 6 affiliated hospitals, 25 teaching hospitals and 4 practice based schools.
QMU has great emphasis on cooperation and exchange. It has established amicable and cordial interscholastic relationships with many local, regional, national and international universities. Some of the universities that have ties with QMU include Union Medical University, Our Lady of Fatima University of Philippines, Kanazawa Medical University of Japan, University of Cape Town, Emilio Aguinaldo College of Philippines, University of Thailand, Russia Chita State Medical College etc.
The university provides 27 specializations, categorized into five different disciplines.
The university provides the bachelor degree medical programs in the following specializations.
- Clinical Medicine
- Applied Psychology
- Psychiatric Medicine
- Public Health Administration
- Medical Imageology / Medical Laboratory Medicine
- Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Preventive Medicine
Exclusive bachelor degree programs are provided for international students.
- Clinical medicine – Bachelor of Medicine Science
- Bachelor of psychological medicine
- Bachelor of preventive medicine
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Students who completed the 10 + 2 school education or I.Sc or any equivalent education with a minimum of 50 % aggregate marks.
- Main subjects of study should be biology, physics and chemistry.
- The applicant should be a non-china nationality and abide by the laws
- Age shall be minimum 17 years and maximum shall be 26 years
- Should have good track of academic records
- Should have good health and provide all certificates
- Should be fluent in English language
Highlights of the Medical College
- Accommodation for foreign students has standard rooms inclusive of a telephone, a TV, bathroom, a water- heater, an air-conditioner and also the internet connection.
- Tuition fee is RMB 18000 a year and hostel fee is RMB 6000 a year for two person sharing, and RMB 3000 a year for four person sharing.
- The Library has a collection of 800000 books and CDs, and has exclusive electronic reading section.
- University established unique campus network system that involves online teaching resources to enhance the learning system.