MBBS at Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow
MBBS at Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences
Parsad Institute of Medical Sciences is founded by Er. B.P.Yadav. The Group was established in 2009 and medical college permission was approved in 2016 for intake of 150 seats. Pims is located at 160 kms from Lucknow.The college is affiliated from Ram Manohar Lohia Awadh University, Lucknow. Prasad medical College got its approval from Medical Council of India and is permitted for admission of Neet qualified candidates from 2019 batch. The extensive infrastructure of college comprises 350 bed with modern equipment and fascility in hospitals.
Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences MBBS Fee
MBBS : 11,30,000/- Per Year
Prasad Institute Of Medical Sciences, Lucknow
Management: Private College
Affiliated To: Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University
- Common Room
- Lecture Theatres
- Animal House
- Guest House
- Sports Facilities
NEET 2019 ADMISSION PROCEDURE:
- Candidates can apply for NEET MBBS Admission 2019 exam through online process only (Note– The official link for the application form has not released, would request you to wait for it, we will update as soon the CBSE Board approves).
- The application forms would be tentatively available in the first week of December 2018.
- You need to make sure you fill up the application form as per the mentioned instructions.
- After you fill up the application form you need to send the confirmation page along with the necessary documents
Direct Admission for MBBS in Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences
NEET 2019 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Nationality: You need to belong to Indian Nationals or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India).
- Age Limit:
Minimum – You need to be a minimum of 17 years of age as on 31stDecember of the year of admission.
Maximum – You should not be more than 25 years of age for general category and 30 years of age for reserved category.
- Qualification:You need to have cleared of currently appearing class 12th or its equivalent examination from any recognized board with Chemistry, Physics, Bio-technology/Biology or any other elective subject with English.
- Percentage Criteria:You need to have secured at least 50% marks in PCB group for general category candidates, 45% for general PH candidates and 40% for ST/SC/OBC category candidates.
Receive latest news and updates about PRASAD INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES,LUCKNOW through e-mail or Sms, by entering your details below: