Comedx UGET Engineering Entrance Exam
Name of the Exam: COMEDK UGET 2018
Degrees Offered: BE (Bachelor of Engineering): 4 years
- Acharya Institute of Technology Bangalore
- Amruta Institute of Engineering & Management Sciences Bangalore
- Ballari Institute of Technology & Management
- Bangalore College of Engineering & Technology Bangalore
- Bangalore Institute of Technology Bangalore
- Basaveshwar Engineering College Bagalkot
- B M S Institute of Technology Bangalore
- B.T.L. Institute of Technology & Management Bangalore
- C M R Institute of Technology Bangalore
- Cambridge Institute of Technology Bangalore
- Don Bosco Institute of Technology Bangalore
- Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology Bangalore
- Dr. M.V. Shetty Institute of Technology (MVSIT) Mangalore
- Impact College of Engineering & Applied Sciences Bangalore
- Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering (J. N. N.) Shimoga
- J.S.S. Academy of Technical Education Bangalore
- Jain College of Engineering Belgaum
- KLE Society’s K. L. E College of Engineering and Technology Chikodi-Belgaum
- Kalpataru Institute of Technology Tiptur
- Maharaja Institute of Technology – Mysore Mandya
There are several other colleges also taking part in the COMEDK UGET 2018.
Comedx 2018 Exams Information
Comedx UGET 2018 Exam Centers
The COMEDK UGET 2018 shall be conducted on all the test centers simultaneously on the mentioned time and date in. The test shall be held in the following cities:
Comedx Eligibility Criteria
- As per the norms set by the AICTE the minimum qualification for admissions into BE is 10+2 higher secondary or any other equivalent exam.
- The candidates must have been a resident of the state and has completed two years of study including subjects Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics along with English as a compulsory subject.
- For candidates belonging to the general category must have a minimum aggregate of 45% marks in Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics taken all together. For ST/SC/OBC the minimum aggregate is 40% in Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics taken all together.
- The candidates must have passed each of these subjects individually along with one of the optional subjects (Biotechnology or Biology)
- The Diploma Candidates are not eligible for COMEDK UGET 2018
Comedx 2018 Brochure
Candidates willing to appear for the COMEDK UGET 2018 can avail the information bulletin from COMDEK brochure from the official website.
Comedk Application Form
COMDEK UGET 2018 shall be held on 13th May, 2018 and the application form for the BE course exam shall be available from 16th January, 2018. The forms are to be available online only and can be filled online only from the official website of COMDEK.
Some General information regarding COMDEK UGET 2018 application form:
- Candidates are required to fill the application form online and to take the print out of the application form and to send it to the registered office of COMEDK.
- A Demand draft of Rs.1200/- drawn in favor of COMEDK from any of the nationalized bank payable at Bangalore for 3 subjects (PCM or PCB) has to be attached with the application form.
- Candidates are required to mention their name and application number at the back of the DD
- Candidates are also required to attach the 10th and 12th board score card along with the pass certificate with the application form.
- Candidates belonging to ST/SC/OBC and are issued the residential and category certificate are required to send the photocopies of these documents along with the application form
- For further details candidates can also visit website www.comedk.org
Address to send the filled-in application form:
#132, 2nd Floor,11th Main Road,
17th Cross, Malleswaram,
Comedk Exam Pattern
- The exam pattern for COMEDK 2018 shall be consisting three subjects carrying 180 questions overall and 60 question from each of these subjects; Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics.
- The exam durations shall be 3 hours
- Candidates are required to answer on the OMR sheet allotted and no tampering with the OMR sheet shall be admitted and can also lead to cancellation of the candidature
- Each right answer shall be awarded one mark and there shall be no negative marking
Comedk Admit Card
The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka conducting the COMEDK 2018, have made the admit card available for the candidates willing to appear the entrance test. The admit cards can be availed from the official website of COMEDK by logging into their candidate account on the site.
Comedk UGET 2018 Exams Preparation
Books to study:
- I.A. Maron – Problems in Calculus of One Variable
- Vectors Shanti Narayan
- Hall & Knight – Higher Algebra
- R. S. Aggarwal – Maths XI & XII
- V Govorov, P.Dybov, N.Miroshin, S.Smirnova.– Problems in Mathematics
- Chemistry: Chemistry of representative elements, nuclear chemistry, electrochemistry, chemical kinetics, chemistry in action, chemistry of biological processes, biomolecules, polymers, chemistry of carbon compounds, coordination chemistry, transition metals including lanthanides.
- Physics: Heat and thermodynamics, electrostatics, oscillations, thermal and chemical effects of currents, electromagnetic induction and alternating currents, physical world & measurement, introduction, description of motion in one dimension, description of motion in two and three dimensions.
- Mathematics: Vectors and dimensional geometry, matrices and determinants, coordinate geometry, exponential and logarithmic series, Probability, correlation and regression, differential equations, definite integral, integral calculus, differential calculus.
Comedk Results 2018
The results for COMEDK UGET 2018 shall be officially announced on 28th May 2018. The results shall be announced in two stages:
Stage 1: Scores obtained by the candidates shall be published and the candidates shall be shown the total marks obtained by them in the entrance test in each of the subjects.
Stage 2: The merit list shall be announced on June 2018 and the candidates shall be allotted the ranks on the basis of the scores secured by the candidates.
Comedk Answer Key 2018
- The provisional answer key for the COMEDK UGET 2018 shall be published on of 17th May 2018.
- The final answer key is shall be published on 25th May 2018 and the exam scores of COMEDK 2018 shall be published on 28 May 2018.
Comedk Counselling 2018
The counseling procedure for COMEDK UGET 2018 shall be conducted by the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges, Karnataka of July 2018 for the 1st phase of seat allotment to the eligible candidates. The counseling process shall be carried from a single window and the seats shall be allotted purely on the basis of merits, availability of seats and the reservation criteria.
General Information Regarding COMEDK 2018 counseling:
- Authentication of the candidates shall be verified by the help of biometrics tests and photo identity match along with the signatures of the candidates shall also be verified.
- Candidates are required to bring any one of these photo ID proof in original and photocopies of driving license /passport /voter ID/pan card/Aadhar card/bank passbook.
- Candidates are required to bring the COMEDK UGET 2018 Admit Card issued to them by the authorities for verification purposes.
- Candidates shall also carry their class 10th and 12th board pass certificate for age verification purpose.
- Candidates need to bring the mark sheets of10th and 12th board along with the school/college leaving certificate.
- Candidates are also required to get a Demand Draft drawn on any nationalized banks in favor of “COMEDK” payable at Bangalore as the 1stinstallment of the fees and shall be adjusted from the annual fees at the time of admission.
- Candidates belonging to categories such as SC/ST/OBC etc are required to bring their certificates issued by the concerned authorities on the counseling day.