Name of the Exam: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test 2018
Conducting Institute: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
GGSIPU CET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have cleared the class 10+2 board or equivalent qualifying exam with minimum aggregate of 55% in subjects Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics all together
- The candidates must have cleared each of the subjects separately in the last qualifying exam
- English must have to be the compulsory subjects in the last qualifying exam
- Candidates appearing the Class XII board exam 2018 are also eligible to appear for GGSIPU CET 2018
IPU CET 2018 Exam Date
GGSIPU CET 2018 Brochure
Candidates can get all the required detail related to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Entrance Exam 2018 from the information bulletin published on the website.
IPU CET 2018 Exam Centers
Indraprastha University Application Form 2018
- Candidates can fill the IPU CET 2018 application form online by visiting the official website IPU.
- For online filling of form the candidates are also required to pay the Indraprastha University application form fees of Rs.750/- along with the bank transaction charges as applicable via debit/card or internet banking.
- Candidates can also obtain the application form by sending a request to The Joint Registrar(Admissions) – Administrative Block, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Sector-16C, Dwarka, New Delhi-110078
- Candidates can also obtain application form from selected Indian bank branches and are required to fill them as required with attached documents and send them to Controller of Examinations, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Sector-16 C, Dwarka, New Delhi-110078
GGSIPU Admit Card 2018
Candidates are required to visit the official website of GGSIPU CET IPU to download the IPU CET 2018 admit card. The university shall not be sending the admit cards to the candidates by any means and are required to avail from the website only.
GGSIPU CET 2018 Paper Pattern
- The exam duration to be allotted shall be 2:30 hours
- The question paper shall contain 150 questions from Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics
- The question shall be of objective type with multiple choices
- Each correct answer shall fetch the candidates 4 marks and every wrong attempt shall deduct 1 negative mark
- The IPU CET 2018 shall be conducted in English only.
IPU CET Counseling 2018
- IPU CET 2018 Counseling shall be commenced in the month of July on the prescribed dates.
- Selected candidates are required to be present on the counseling date with the required documents in order to confirm the seats
Documents Required During the IPUCET 2018 Counseling
- Print out copy of filled in application form
- Rank/Score card of GGSIPU CET 2018
- Birth certificate/10th board certificate
- Class 12th and 10th mark sheets and certificates
- Category certificate (if applicable)